RENEWABLE ENERGY SYSTEMS
FortEng’s Principals, engineers, project managers and technicians have a passion for renewable energy projects. FortEng has experience in Renewable Energy Systems and interfacing to the electricity network including the design and installation of AC and DC systems for solar installations, backup or remote area power supply installations, through to commissioning and model validation of large scale wind farms. We have the capability to perform feasibility studies through to detailed design across the Renewable Energy sector.
FortEng is expert in working with you and delivering practical designs and solutions for transitioning from non-renewable technologies to hybrid or full Renewable Energy supply and usage systems. We assess and design practical pathways for delivering cost effective and environmentally responsible conversions that consider your past, present and future investment strategies and operational requirements. All our designs and studies consider staging and impacts on existing network infrastructure and operation.
We have worked with Australian and international communities to investigate real options and applications for transforming the dependence on fossil fuel to fully sustainable Renewable Energy technologies that are appropriate for small and medium scale deployment. FortEng develops the practical strategies for maintaining reliable and secure electricity supply while you progress to operating full or hybrid Renewable Energy Systems.
FortEng’s “whole of energy” approach evaluates your available energy sources and your energy usage to develop the optimal and sustainable energy system. We are not constrained by any one technology or energy source.
Renewable Energy Capability
• Feasibility studies including energy yield and system sizing calculations
• CEC accredited domestic grid connected system detailed design
• Distributed generation investigations
• Utility scale farms including high voltage detailed design
• Stand-alone and backup power system detailed design
• Power system assessment and design
Civil & Structural Capability
• Earthworks design • Sediment and erosion control
• Stormwater and sewer infrastructure • Foundation design
• Structural design • Council approval applications
• Project and construction management • Electrical primary design
• Protection and control design • High level planning and feasibility studies
• Load flow and fault level calculations • Earthing and lightning design
• Commissioning management • Commissioning testing of primary, secondary
• Generator compliance testing and earthing systems