Electrical, Civil and Structural Engineering Chartered Consulting Engineers
FortEng has built a strong engineering reputation with engineers, drafters, technicians, project managers and five Principals passionate about making a difference for the benefit of our industries, communities and the environment.
Our forte is working with you to deliver high quality, cost effective, constructible and sustainable designs and solutions. We work hard (and smart) to deliver best outcomes for you.
FortEng believes in developing real and practical engineering solutions for you and your clients. We enjoy delivering high quality, sustainable engineering outcomes.
FortEng has expertise in these specialties:
• HV electrical design
• Certification of HV electrical installations
• Earthing system, insulation and electromagnetic coordination design and testing
• Solar grid design and connection
• Remote area power system (RAPS) design and installation
• Power system modelling
• Protection assessment and coordination
• Power quality monitoring and analysis
• Generator compliance and performance testing and assessment
• Generator R2 model development and model validation (for grid connections)
• Earthworks, civil and structural design
• Sediment and erosion control and environmental engineering
• Engineering for land developers and construction companies
• Engineering services and support for local and regional councils
• Project and design management
• Construction management, supervision and superintendent roles
• Drafting (AutoCAD and Microstation – including 3D)
• Independent review and approval of designs (including RPEQ and CPEng)
We also have high quality associates that assist in delivering secondary systems, SCADA and telecommunications, protection systems, distribution and transmission lines, mechanical engineering, environmental impact assessments, Geotech investigations, construction environmental management and Geographic Information Services (GIS).
FortEng supports our international and national clients, including power and water utilities, industrials, mines, rail, renewable developers, electrical contractors, commercials and other engineering consultancies, from offices in Tasmania and Queensland.