HIGH VOLTAGE ENGINEERING
FortEng is a specialist provider of engineering solutions to a diverse range of industries, including power and water utilities, commercial, light and heavy industry, and mining. Our Chartered and RPEQ engineers work with you to deliver HV primary design and commissioning services for MV, HV and EHV substations, switching station and other network, generation, and user assets.
We utilise our technical expertise, originality and ingenuity to produce high quality, cost effective solutions. We provide high levels of competency and detail for the delivery of design and construction projects to ensure best outcomes for both constructor and client, and ensuring that our designs are safe to implement and construct. FortEng are expert in delivering staged designs for brownfield works.
Our High Voltage services include:
- Brownfield designs and staging
- Greenfield designs
- Design of HV plant configurations
- Switchyard and switching station design
- Terminal station design up to 500 kV
- Technical documentation writing
- MV, HV and EHV equipment specifications
- Liaise with equipment suppliers
- Advice and assistance on tender and bid assessments and process
- Due diligence and third party design reviews and audits
- Primary plant equipment commissioning
- HV installation certification
- HV asset management plan and procedures development
We can deliver whole of system design, management and commissioning services for MV, HV and EHV projects, including power system modelling, primary and secondary design, protection, automation and control (SCADA) and communications.
FortEng has a reputation for delivering timely, high quality, innovative and cost effective solutions for our clients. We endeavour to develop long-standing relationships with our clients through collaboration and continuous improvement. We enjoy our work and look forward to delivering our HV services for your projects.